Monday, August 18, 2008

new home

My mama was here this weekend bringing my stuff from her house. I was such a moody, grumpy, pregnant bi***. I did apologize, she luckily understands that it's hormones and stress. I've been living with family and friends that are like family for all of my pregnancy until now. It really hit me that I'm alone. I  have no partner to go through this with. No one to set up the baby area with, talk about the future, do day to day stuff with like grocery shopping, no foot rubs (pregnant feet hurt!), no dinners and breakfasts together, no hugging, no sex....sigh. Having a rough time today especially. I now live with a stranger from craigslist. She seems ok, but who knows until you  live with someone for a while.  Sometimes the self pity gets more intense, I guess this is one of those times. Totally broke, applying for what used to be called welfare. All very scary and uncertain. 

No comments: