Thursday, August 14, 2008

pregnant lady walking


today was difficult. i woke up very tired, but had to go out to run errands. boring stuff like the bank and post office. i chose to walk a bit because i need the exercise, it was a sllooww walk. it was one of those very pregnant days. my back and feet were hurting, i felt miserable but made myself do it for my health.  i got the errands done then walked through the wooded berkeley campus to smart alecs. it's a healthy fast food joint. my good friend and ex told me yesterday that her mother has to have lung surgery. her mother and father moved to china a couple of years ago and she lives in L.A.. I really like her mom and am worried. i'm also worried for my lovely friend and wish i lived closer so i could be there. i've been checking in alot though. back to smart alecs, i was thinking of her and went there in her honor. we lived in berkeley together and she loved going there. i sent her a pic of my veggie burger and air fries from my cell phone. it's her wallpaper now :)


No comments: