Monday, August 25, 2008

still sleep deprived


today i am so tired that i cannot focus to get much done. i'm still sleeping an average of 4 to 5 hours a night. i know it's partly hormones, but also only being able to sleep on my left side. if i sleep on my back i will put pressure on major arteries cutting down the flow of oxygen and blood to the baby (and me) causing who knows what damage. if i sleep on my right side i can put pressure on another major artery and possibly cause blood clots. i don't want to be paranoid, but i've read these things several places and am trying my best to do everything right. 

so tired. 
making me weepy. 
dragging through days in a daze. 
room still not unpacked. 
all i want to do is sleep. 
try to nap. 
doesn't work often. 
listening to pandora. april march radio.

i was able to call unemployment to try to change my phone interview date. after 3 phone calls and being told by recording that they were too busy to take my call and to call back later, i got through and the irritated woman on the other end said she had no available appointments at any point in the future. she told me to call back in a little while. i did mention that i couldn't do the interview on the date they gave me because i had a prenatal dr's appointment that had been scheduled 2 months ago. all of this for $62 a week! in order to apply for calworks (welfare) i was made to apply for unemployment. so much paperwork and weekly mistakes on their part. i just need help until i am able to look for a consistent job again! hating the lack of care for citizens in need in this country. truly want to move. 

No comments: